What Can a Water Softener Do for You in Tampa, FL?
In Tampa, Florida, it is common for a home to have a water softener. That’s because the water here is especially hard. According to the city, local water hardness levels typically fluctuate throughout the year. The local water supply, which primarily comes from the Hillsborough River, is less hard during the rainy season and more so during the dry season or periods of drought. Studies undertaken by the city reveal that the hardness of local water ranges from 140 to 300 parts per million, which is equivalent to 8 to 17 grains per gallon. What a water softener does is, is it removes the various dissolved minerals that make water hard, leaving behind water that is better suited to household use.
Here is what you can expect to happen after you have a water softener installed in your home in Tampa, FL:
• Soaps and shampoos will develop richer lathers
• Your skin won’t be as dry and your hair will feel softer and be easier to manage
• Dishes, silverware, and glassware will come out of the dishwasher sparkling
• Noticeably less limescale will develop on your showerhead and faucets
• Your water heater will run more efficiently, and any other appliances that use water will work better and last longer
• Clothing that used to feel scratchy will be noticeably softer
The company in Tampa, FL, to call if you think you might be interested in investing in a water softener
is Florida Energy Water & Air. Our company is an authorized dealer of RainSoft water softeners and has been a trusted family-run local business for nearly 30 years.