Why Buy a RainSoft Drinking Water Purifier for Your Home in Orlando, FL?
By having a RainSoft drinking water purifier installed in your home in Orlando, Florida, you can be confident that your family will have 24/7 access to the cleanest drinking water possible. RainSoft’s Ultrefiner II is a state-of-the-art drinking water purification system that provides multiple lines of defense against a wide range of waterborne impurities, including microscopic particles (e.g., lead, chromium, VOCs) that typically aren’t filtered out by less sophisticated systems.
The Ultrefiner II drinking water purifier from industry-leader RainSoft works as follows:
- Water enters the systems through the inlet valve.
- A pre-filter cartridge reduces particles, chlorine, taste, and odor.
- The water is filtered a second time by a spiral-would, semi-permeable reverse osmosis (RO) membrane.
- This highly filtered water then enters a holding tank.
- When it’s needed, the water is filtered a third time before it is dispensed through a dedicated drinking water faucet.
The beauty of owning a RainSoft drinking water purifier
is that you will never again have to buy, transport, store, and recycle countless plastic water bottles. The Ultrefiner II will produce nearly 1,000 gallons of ultra filtered H2
0 before filter cartridge replacement is needed. It reliably yields ingredient-quality water for making beverages and cooking meals. Plus, day and night, every member of your family will be able to get a glass of crisp, refreshing water right at the kitchen sink faucet.
For more information about the RainSoft Ultrefiner II drinking water purifier, contact Florida Energy Water & Air today. We are the only authorized RainSoft dealer in Orlando, FL.