5 Unexpected Benefits of Adding a Solar Pool Heater to Your Clearwater Home
Homeowners in the Clearwater area know that the perfect place to enjoy the Florida sunshine is from their pools. So when the days grow cooler and the water grows colder, many homeowners turn to their pool heaters to extend the length of their swimming season. While solar pool heaters are often marketed as an environmentally friendly approach to the problem of the chilly pool, many homeowners don’t know that installing a solar pool heater can come with many other benefits.
Homeowners who have installed a solar pool heater
often experience 5 unexpected benefits:
- That they can heat their pools for a much lower price point than if they used a gas or electric heater.
- That they can use their solar pool heater daily to extend their swim season year-round, rather than having to choose which days they can afford to heat their pool with gas or electricity.
- That running their solar pool heater at night can cool an uncomfortably warm pool during sweltering Florida summers, as it exposes more water to the cooler evening air.
- That they are eligible for a federal income tax credit of up to 30% when they install a source of renewable energy in their home.
- That their solar pool heater increases the value of their home by offering low-cost energy and the promise of year-round swimming to potential home buyers.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? When it comes time to install your solar pool heater at your Clearwater home, the professionals at Florida Energy Water & Air are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation so that you can start enjoying all of the benefits that come with swimming year-round.