The Premier Solar Pool Heater Installer Serving St. Petersburg, FLFlorida Energy Water & Air is a family-run water treatment solutions company serving St. Petersburg, Florida. With our team’s help, you can extend your family’s swimming season for only minimal added costs with a solar pool heater. That’s because, unlike conventional pool heaters that require expensive gas or electricity, solar pool heaters use an entirely free fuel source—solar energy. Using the sun’s power to heat your pool is a highly economical way to provide your family with more swimming enjoyment throughout the year.
Why Choose a Solar Pool Heater?With a solar pool heater, you and your family will reap all the benefits of a heated pool without ongoing expenses. Our team recommends solar heaters for pools for the following reasons:
- Extend your swimming season – Instead of letting your pool sit idle during the colder months, you can swim year-round without spending a fortune on a conventional water heating method. This means more time with family, more time relaxing, and more time exercising in the pool.
- Shrink your carbon footprint – A solar pool heater is an environmentally friendly technology. It requires no additional electricity to operate and will utilize free, abundant, and non-polluting energy. The sun is always shining in Florida, so why not use it to your advantage?
- Improve return on investment (ROI) – Having a pool can be seriously expensive. However, with a solar pool heating system, you can use it year-round and get the most possible enjoyment from your investment.
- Protect yourself from rising fuel costs – One of the great things about solar energy is that it’s free, and its price tag never changes. Installing a solar pool heating system will protect you from future fuel price increases.
How Our Solar Pool Heating Systems WorkSolar-powered pool heaters from Florida Energy Water & Air operate as follows:
- Pool water is sent through a series of valves to roof-mounted solar energy collectors.
- The water enters each collector at the bottom and rises to the top as it is heated naturally by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The heated water is then returned to the pool, and the process continues in this fashion until the pool has reached the desired swimming temperature.