Types of Water Heaters You Can Have Installed at Your Tallahassee, FL, Home
Do you prefer to take a cold shower or a hot shower? Odds are, you prefer a hot shower. But that’s only possible thanks to a water heater. At Florida Energy Water & Air, we install a wide variety of water heaters in homes throughout Tallahassee, Florida, and we’d love to show you why having a water heater in your home is one of life’s simple pleasures.
We opened our doors in 1989, and since then, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners by installing residential mechanical products in their homes. We partner with some of the best manufacturers in the industry, so you can rest easy knowing you’re only investing in the best.
The Water Heaters We Install
Did you know there are various types of water heaters you can have installed at your home? Florida Energy Water & Air offers a wide selection of water heaters, including:
- Electric Water Heaters – If you’re looking for an efficient water heater that will keep your water warm without breaking the bank, our electric water heaters are the best choice for you.
- Gas Water Heaters – Certain areas experience more power outages than others. If you happen to live in one of those places, then a gas water heater may be a more reliable option for you.
- Solar Water Heaters – Would you like to be more environmentally friendly and eco-conscious? If so, our solar water heaters are a fantastic way to accomplish that.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Our tankless water heaters heat your water on an as-needed basis, rather than on a rolling basis.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – Our hybrid water heaters are unique in a few ways. They operate similarly to a heat pump, because they use warm outdoor air to heat up your water, but during colder weather, they will operate as a tankless water heater to keep your water warm.
To learn more about the water heaters we install in Tallahassee, FL, homes, reach out
to Florida Energy Water & Air today.