Residential Water Softener Installation Services in Pasco County, FL
When it comes to water softener installation in Pasco County, no contractor does it better than Florida Energy Water & Air. Our family-owned and -operated company has been equipping local homes with top-tier water treatment technologies since 1989 and has a long list of satisfied customers to our name. Thanks in part to our unbeatable service and expertise, we maintain a sparkling A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are among the top authorized RainSoft dealers in the nation.
Why Invest in a Water Softening System?
The effects of hard water are staggering—especially in Florida, where one liter of water can contain between 121 and 180 milligrams of hard minerals (according to the U.S. Geological Survey). Your home’s hard water can wreak its havoc in several ways, including:
- Shortening the lifespan of water-using appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
- Causing damaging mineral build-up around faucets and in plumbing pipes
- Leaving behind residue in toilets, sinks, and tubs
- Making freshly washed dishes appear cloudy or spotty
- Reducing the lathering and cleaning ability of soaps, detergents, and shampoos
- Drying out skin and making hair appear dull and lifeless after bathing
When you invest in water softener installation, your home’s water supply will contain a much lower concentration of hard minerals, thereby sparing your appliances, plumbing, and skin from the damaging effects of hard water.
Start Enjoying the Benefits of Soft Water
Contact Florida Energy Water & Air today to learn about our approach to water softener
installation or to schedule a free consultation at your home in Pasco County. Easy-term financing options are available!