Turn to Us for a Top-Notch Water Softener in Sarasota, FLIf you’ve noticed water stains on your dishes or unpleasant-tasting tap water, you may have a problem with excess minerals in your water supply. This is referred to as hard water, which can lead to scale buildup in your appliances and pipes, causing damage and possibly breaking your dishwasher, coffee machine, or refrigerator. Luckily, Florida Energy Water & Air can help by installing a water softener system at your home to alleviate these problems. We’re the trusted water softener company serving Sarasota, Florida, and we’d be delighted to add you to our list of satisfied customers.
How Does a Water Softener Work?A water softener removes the problem-causing minerals from your water supply through a process called ion exchange, where magnesium and calcium are replaced with sodium to soften the water. If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, it’s time to reach out to Florida Energy Water & Air for a water softening system:
- Residue in showers, sinks, and bathtubs
- Crunchy, dull-colored clothing
- Unpleasant tap water
- The inability of soaps and shampoos to develop a thick, rich lather
- The buildup of limescale deposits inside pipes
- The appearance of water stains on dishes, silverware, and glassware
- Premature breakdown of water-using appliances
Soft Water Systems From RainSoftFlorida Energy Water & Air installs premium water softeners from RainSoft®, a well-known, respected manufacturer that produces the best products in the industry. When you partner with us, you know you’re getting a top-quality water treatment solution that will deliver pure water for years to come. Not only will these systems reliably remove all the calcium and magnesium from your home’s water supply, but they also feature:
- Tank-within-tank construction to limit system failure and prevent flooding
- High flow rates to provide you with the water pressure you want while showering or doing dishes
- Programming options that allow you to personalize your system to operate around your family’s schedule
- Assembled in the USA inside an ISO 9001-certified facility
- Backed by an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty
- Independently tested and certified by reputable consumer product testing organizations
- Designed to minimize salt consumption, energy usage, and water waste
Our RainSoft Water Softener Selection
- EC4 Series – This water softening device has an abundance of state-of-the-art features, including a large interactive LDC display, salt level alarm, service alarm, automatic power outage recovery, and water-saving regeneration cycles that are proportional to actual household water usage.
- TC Series – Every TC Series water softener from RainSoft features a “set it and forget it” electronic timer, powerful high torque motor, proportional rinsing, automatic regeneration bypass (so you’ll never be without water during system regeneration), easy refill salt reservoir, and rugged tank-within-tank construction.
- EC4-CAB Series – The EC4-CAB Series provides exceptional ease of use, unparalleled reliability, and superb water-softening capabilities. With it, your family will always have an abundant supply of soft water for washing dishes, doing laundry, showering, and other household activities.
- Centurion – This water softener softens water without needing salt, electricity, or backwashing and is exempt from water softening restrictions and bans.